Saturday, April 21, 2012

Little Quirks

From the first day we met, Zach and I have been getting used to each other's little quirks. It's been a lot of fun to discover them all. At first I didn't get to see a lot of his, it was mostly him just getting used to me being my crazy, odd self. He went along with me the whole time as I dragged him skipping through the parking lot, painting his face blue, rolling down a hill, dying his hair pink and even playing on a bunch of kiddie toys including a merry-go-round. He's been quite the sport! But still I think my favorite thing now is watching him come out of his shell. For instance, we have never once had a first fight. Instead, we just growl at each other til we're both laughing. We may not agree on everything, but there's never anything we can't work out or talk out with each other. I've also found out that his favorite part of doing laundry is cleaning the lint catcher and he'll even skip willingly with me now and paint with me too! We make up our own games and it's great to watch him get competitive and then humbled when I beat him! ;) I can even get him to dance sometimes when I ask really nicely! I can't wait to see what else he'll do throughout the rest of our lives. I'm so lucky to have an amazing and wonderful husband like him!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment